FBi Presents :: Paradiso at Town Hall
October 24th 2013
Sydney Town Hall lets its hair down again as it transforms into everyone’s favourite Festival music destination. Taking the name and spirit of the legendary Amsterdam rock venue, Paradiso at Town Hall returns to the heart of the city for eight hot nights of music. Doors open at 8pm with a great support act to start your night off.
We know you’ll want to make your summer nights last. That’s why the Festival is offering all the after-hours entertainment you could ever need with Paradiso Lates. Free from 11:30pm (10:30pm 19 & 26 January).
Alongside Paradiso at Town Hall’s ticketed events, is the free-entry Paradiso Terrace Bar, the perfect place to meet friends for an after-work or pre-show drink. Paradiso Bar is open from 5.30pm, with light hot meals available.
Standing tickets only. 18+. Town Hall is located at 483 George Street, Sydney (entry via Druitt Street).
The full Paradiso at Town Hall line up:
– ANDY VOTEL // Jan 19 (FREE)
– FUTURE CLASSIC: JACQUES RENAULT, MEDLAR, TOUCH SENSITIVE & WAVE RACER // Jan 24
– GEORGIA ANNE MULDROW & DUDLEY PERKINS // Jan 23
– JOHN GRANT + JOHN MURRY // Jan 16
– JONATHAN TOUBIN // Jan 25 (FREE)
– FBi NIGHT: KURT VILE & THE VIOLATORS // Jan 22
– MICK HARVEY: INTOXICATED MAN // Jan 19
– MODULAR: JUAN ATKINS, MOVEMENT, ROLAND TINGS, WORDLIFE & SOFTWAR // Jan 17
– ORQUESTA TIPICA FERNANDEZ FIERRO // Jan 18
– PARADISO LATES // Jan 16-25 (FREE)
– SOIL & PIMP SESSIONS // Jan 25
For your chance to win a double pass, make sure you’re tuned in to Up For It at 8:45am each morning throughout the festival!
More Sydney Festival 2014 | More FBi Presents gigs