Exclusive mixes: Miles Brown & Lucy Cliché go industrial rave
May 27th 2016
In a secret Sydney ‘rave cave’ this Saturday, Lucy Cliché and Miles Brown will be taking Vivid Sydney’s light, music and ideas fiesta to a very dark and industrial place.
The Velvet Cave Rave will combine kaleidoscopic light installations with some of Australia’s leading musicians, all with a darkwave tip. Joining Lucy and Miles will be Buzz Kull and Orion, plus DJ sets from Ryan Grieve (Canyons) and Julian Sudek (World Champion).
It’s now sold out – but if you missed out on tickets, you can create your own little cave rave with these two mixes – made exclusively for FBi. For those that did get tickets, get it’s a taste of what your ears will experience tomorrow.
- Lucy Cliche :: Exclusive Mix
“All contemporary Australian electronic artists with an industrial edge.”
1. Jensen Interceptor – Microbial
2. Kangaroo Skull- P.O.N. ONE
3. Privacy- Query B
4. 2200- The Rig
5. Free Jack- Ruff Punches
6. Rebel Yell- Never Perfection
- Miles Brown :: Exclusive Mix
“My goth / synthwave / theremin / dance mix.”
1. Bruxa – V∆!
2. Pamelia Kurstin – London
3. Beta Evers – Play Bizarre
4. Essaie Pas – Danse Sociale
5. Perturbator – Raw Power
6. Schwefelgelb – Der Sichere Weg
7. ASSS – Clean Up
8. Miles Brown – Space Cadet