Have a question about becoming a supporter or donating to FBi Radio? We’ve got you covered!
FBi SUPPORTER FAQ
How much does it cost?
What do I get in return?
How do I sign up?
Can I sign up my band / business / organization?
How do I change my contact details/email etc?
What payment methods are accepted?
I’m an existing supporter. How can I update my details?
Can I make a one-off donation if I’m already a supporter?
Who can I talk to about my supporter membership?
Who can I talk to about donations?
Who can I talk to about everything else?
WHAT’S AN FBi SUPPORTER?
FBi is proudly independent. We’re a not-for-profit music station, created by a team of passionate volunteers. In order to stay on air, we rely on listeners becoming financial supporters – without you, there would be no FBi. Every dollar of your support keeps FBi on air. It’s the generosity of people like you that allows us to do the work we do.
WHY SUPPORT FBi RADIO?
Nine Reasons to Support FBi Radio:
- We’re proudly independent: listener owned and listener funded.
- We help Sydney discover their new favourite artists and have been doing so for seventeen years.
- We facilitate music, arts and culture initiatives for young people of diverse abilities, genders and cultural backgrounds across Greater Sydney (including Dance Class, Tracks and All The Best).
- We’re an incubator for the next generation of Australian radio, media and creative talent.
- We provide a crucial platform for emerging culture and provide space for creative communities to reach new audiences.
- We’ll keep you company during these hard times, with new music, diverse ideas and information you can trust.
- We don’t receive any government operational funding.
- Supporters are entitled to exclusive benefits, giveaways and discounts each week.
- Donations are tax deductible – Free Broadcast Incorporated (FBi Radio) is a deductible gift recipient and so all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. All donors will receive a tax deductible receipt.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
You become an FBi Supporter by making an on-going monthly payment (minimum 12 months), or a 12-month upfront payment on your credit card.
- Monthly ongoing support costs $10 per month, $5 if you’re a concession card holder or if you really love the station you can become a Passionate Supporter for $20 per month.
- Twelve months upfront costs $120, $60 if you’re a concession card holder or $240 to become a Passionate Supporter.
If passionate doesn’t even begin to describe how you feel about FBi, you can choose the Supporter Plus level and nominate any monthly amount in excess of $20.
Sign up here.
WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN?
As an FBi Supporter, you get access to ongoing benefits, exclusive entry into our daily on-air prize draws, supporter-only weekly discounts, freebies and special offers, FBi Presents comps and automatic entry into our draws for major Supporter Drive prizes.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
You can sign up online right now – click here to go to our secure payment gateway.
CAN I SIGN UP MY BAND, BUSINESS OR ORGANISATION?
HOW DO I CHANGE MY CONTACT DETAILS/EMAIL ETC?
Email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a buzz during business hours on (02) 8332 2900.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Direct Debit payment methods. All handled securely and confidentially through our payment gateway.
I’M AN EXISTING SUPPORTER. HOW CAN I UPDATE MY DETAILS?
If you’re an existing FBi supporter and you’d like to update your credit card details, direct debit details, address, email address, phone number or other personal details, click here or give us a buzz during business hours on (02) 8332 2900.
CAN I MAKE A ONE-OFF DONATION IF I’M ALREADY A SUPPORTER?
We welcome (and are super grateful for) any additional donations from existing supporters. Just follow this link to the donations form.
WHO CAN I TALK TO ABOUT MY SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP?
If you’d like to talk to someone about supporter memberships, get in touch by emailing email@example.com
WHO CAN I TALK TO ABOUT DONATIONS?
If you’d like to talk to someone about donations, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO CAN I TALK TO ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE?
If you’d like to talk to someone about everything else, get in touch by emailing email@example.com