Sugar Mountain Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the “Sugar Mountain” competition (the “Competition”) is open to all current FBi Radio supporters aged 18 and over as at 5:00pm December 19, 2014. The Promoter is Free Broadcast Incorporated (ABN:47 035 182 116) of 44-54 Botany Road Redfern NSW 2016, Australia (the “Promoter”).
2. The officers, management, employees or volunteers (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 10:00am AEDST on December 2, 2014 and closes at 5:00pm – AEDST December 19, 2014 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
(a) Be over 18 years of age (inclusive);
(b) Be a current FBi Radio supporter;
5. Each current FBi Radio Supporter will be eligible for one entry.
6. There will be one Prize winner who will receive 2 x economy fare return flights to Melbourne, 1 night accommodation at The Blackman Hotel (valid only for 24/01/2015), 2 x Executive Sweet tickets to Sugar Mountain Festival, transfers between the Airport, Hotel and Festival, plus lunch and dinner (food only) from restaurant vendors at Sugar Mountain Festival.
Any and all additional hotel costs, including but not limited to room service and mini-bar, are to be paid for by the Prize winner.
7. All ancillary and incidental costs incurred in taking and using the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner and their guest (i.e. unless expressly stated as being part of the Prize, all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner and their guest).
8. The Prize winner will accept the Prize at his/her sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and the Prize provider shall not be liable for any loss, damage or costs of any kind suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, sickness or suffered or sustained by the Prize winner or their guest as a result of taking the Prize. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Prize winner and their guest agree to release the Promoter and the prize provider from all liabilities, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance and participation in the Prize.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize or cash. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
11. The Prize winner will be notified via email or phone on December 19. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the Prize winner or guest to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the Prize winner and/or guest are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able safely to participate in the Prize.
13. The Prize winner and their guest must be 18 years of age or over.
14. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof that Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winners from winning the Prizes or using the Prizes.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to at any time, cancel or vary the Competition or to cancel or vary the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion): a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not: a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for outdated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
18. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for (and the Prize winner and guest agree to release the Promoter from liabilities relating to) any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained including any due to the Promoter’s negligence) as a result of accepting or using the Prize or entering the Competition.