Staying In & Staying On
We might sound a little different right now, but FBi Radio will always have your back. Broadcasting live from bedrooms across Greater Sydney, we’re Staying In and Staying On.
2021 certainly hasn’t shaped up to be all that we’d hoped for. Finding our city back in the throes of the pandemic and another lockdown has been indescribably tough for many. Throughout it all, the music and presenters you love are with you. We’re in your house, in your car, on your walk – providing you comfort and keeping you connected to Sydney music, arts and culture.
Over the coming weeks, we might be sounding a little bit different, as our passionate and dedicated presenters bring you their shows from the safety of their own homes. But our promise remains: we’ll keep bringing you the best new music, reliable and accurate information, and a window to the vibrant and dynamic Sydney arts scene we can all look forward to returning to.
If you’re able, we hope you’ll consider becoming an FBi Radio Supporter. The contributions of our financial Supporters ensure that we can continue to champion the best in local creativity – no matter what the future holds.
Nine Reasons to Support FBi Radio:
- We’re proudly independent: listener owned and listener funded.
- We help Sydney discover their new favourite artists and have been doing so for seventeen years.
- We facilitate music, arts and culture initiatives for young people across Greater Sydney (including Dance Class, Tracks and All The Best).
- We’re an incubator for the next generation of Australian radio, media and creative talent.
- We provide a crucial platform for emerging culture and provide space for creative communities to reach new audiences.
- We’ll keep you company during these hard times, with new music, forward-thinking ideas and information you can trust.
- We don’t receive any ongoing government operational funding.
- Supporters are entitled to exclusive benefits, giveaways and discounts each week.
- Donations are tax deductible – Free Broadcast Incorporated (FBi Radio) is a deductible gift recipient and so all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. All donors will receive a tax deductible receipt.