Happy Returns! Donate to FBi Radio
Give a little, get a lot back! Consider making a tax-deductible donation to FBi Radio this end of financial year and you’ll support Sydney’s music, arts and culture communities to keep doing what they do best.
Tough times make tough radio stations. FBi Radio came through 2020-21 stronger and better than we started, but as we send our love to our neighbours down south emerging from another lockdown, it’s a sobering reminder that we need to stay strong and connected to be ready for the future.
When the going gets tough, we turn to music, art and community. In the past twelve months, one in two FBi listeners told us that listening to music, podcasts and radio has been absolutely vital for their mental health. This extends to volunteers, contributors, and artists as well, with improvements to wellbeing reported through participation in cultural activities.
As we continue to face the damage and uncertainty of this pandemic, FBi is proud to provide trusted information through uncertainty, companionship through isolation and a place where the mic is always on, even if stage lights are dark and gallery doors are shut.
If you are able, please consider making a donation to FBi Radio before June 30. Anything over $2 is tax-deductible, so no amount is too small. With your support, we can continue to grow FBi as a crucial platform for the next generation of creative, connected communities.
WHY SUPPORT FBi RADIO?
Nine Reasons to Support FBi Radio:
- We’re proudly independent: listener owned and listener funded.
- We help Sydney discover their new favourite artists and have been doing so for almost eighteen years.
- We facilitate music, arts and culture initiatives for young people of diverse abilities, genders and cultural backgrounds across Greater Sydney (including Dance Class, Tracks and All The Best).
- We’re an incubator for the next generation of Australian radio, media and creative talent.
- We provide a crucial platform for emerging culture and provide space for creative communities to reach new audiences.
- We’ll keep you company during these hard times, with new music, diverse ideas and information you can trust.
- We don’t receive any government operational funding.
- Donations are tax deductible – Free Broadcast Incorporated (FBi Radio) is a deductible gift recipient and so all donations of $2 or more are tax deductible. All donors will receive a tax deductible receipt.
- Supporters are entitled to exclusive benefits, giveaways and discounts each week.
CAN I MAKE A ONE-OFF DONATION IF I’M ALREADY A SUPPORTER?
We welcome (and are super grateful for) any additional donations from existing supporters. Just follow this link to the donations form.
WHO CAN I TALK TO ABOUT DONATIONS?
If you’d like to talk to someone about donations, get in touch by emailing email@example.com
WHAT IS A SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP?
A supporter membership is a monthly (or yearly) payment to FBi Radio that entitles you to exclusive supporter benefits such as gig tickets, movie screenings and other goodies. Click here to learn more about becoming an FBi Radio Supporter.
HOW MUCH IS A SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP?
The standard supporter membership is $10 per month (or $120 per year). We also have passionate, concession, business and other options. You can see the full list of options in the supporter sign up form.*
I’M AN EXISTING SUPPORTER. HOW CAN I UPDATE MY DETAILS?
If you’re an existing FBi supporter and you’d like to update your credit card details, address, email address, phone number or other personal details, click here.
WHO CAN I TALK TO ABOUT MY SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP?
If you’d like to talk to someone about supporter memberships, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*THE NITTY GRITTY: Whether you’ve gone with the monthly payment option or paid for the whole year upfront, your FBi Radio supporter membership is on-going and will continue until you say otherwise. If you’ve paid for the year upfront, as your expiry date approaches you will be notified in advance that you will be renewed, giving you the opportunity to opt out or update your details should you desire.