FBi Radio Presents: Women In Electronic Music
12 May 2018 - 19 May 2018
Applications close May 7
107 Projects, Redfern
MusicNSW’s Women In Electronic Music Program highlights the talented and inspiring women in Australia’s electronic music scene. The masterclasses aim to provide opportunities for aspiring artists and performers to learn technical and production skills for making electronic music.
On May 12 & 19 learn from the best in electronic music at 107 Projects. Whether you’re starting out in electronic production, or you’re interested in DJing, you’ll learn the skills to make it happen.
Applications are open through via MusicNSW until May 7.
- Plugged In: Using instruments in production and performance with Lupa J
- The Songwriting Process: From Start To Finish with Habits (Melbourne)
- Intro to Electronic Production and Songwriting with May Lyn (Brisbane)
- Mix It Up: Intermediate DJing with Ayebatonye
- Demystifying the Decks: DJing 101 with Ebony Boadu
- One-on-one Audio Engineering Workshops with Antonia Gauci
- The Art of Audio Engineering with Michelle Barry
- An Intro to Live with Ableton Liveschool & Ninajirachi
For your chance to win a spot in the masterclass of your choosing, email email@example.com with WIEM in the subject heading. Must include FBi Radio supporter number and contact details.
Not an FBi Radio supporter? Wishing you were? Join the family here!