Apply Now: FBi Youth Arts Mentorship Program
May 12th 2017
Want to be part of FBi’s Arts & Culture editorial team? Apply Now!
FBi Radio is establishing a mentorship program for people aged 21 and under with a keen interest in the arts and a close engagement with cultural events in Sydney. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Arts & Culture Editors to contribute to FBi’s arts coverage, assisting the ongoing delivery of engaging content on air and online.
We are looking for people aged 21 and under who are keen to expand their understanding of the Sydney arts scene and learn how to make content for radio.
As part of the program, you will be assigned to an Arts Editor who will act as your mentor. You will be provided the training required to develop editorial and content producing skills and have the opportunity to generate arts related content for FBi’s website.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- An existing involvement and interest in Sydney arts and culture
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Motivated, committed and flexible
A minimum commitment of 4 hours per week is required for 6 months, working from FBi Radio in Alexandria. As part of this program you will be given responsibility for specific projects. You must attend monthly team meetings.
FBi is a family of volunteers that are passionate about Sydney, music, arts and culture. You will have the opportunity to get your work published online and develop your skills in content creation.
To apply please send a cover letter addressing the following questions and your CV to email@example.com before the 26th May!
- Why do you want to be a part of the FBi arts team?
- What are three events you would include in FBi’s Culture Guide for this coming week.
- A short review (200 words) of an arts or cultural event you have seen recently.